Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with your on-line account. Emails will be monitored night and day!
We now have a fantastic network of 130 pick up locations covering Sussex, Surrey, Kent and Hampshire!
This is a pre-booked service and spaces and prices shown are for return travel for games in the Championship!
We now have a fantastic Matchday Express network of 130 pick up locations covering Sussex, Surrey, Kent and Hampshire!
- Prices starting from £10.75 return per game!
- Child rate u12 travelling anywhere on our network for £8.50 (1 child space per adult)
- Guaranteed travel seat for the all home league games
- Pick up location close to your home
- Benefit from an Amex drop off 30 yards from the stadium
- Plenty of time to visit the mega store prior to start of the game or enjoy a pie and beer or two!
- No need to book match by match and therefore saving booking fees and time
- Receive service updates/changes via text message
- Prompt post match departure, either 17:15 or 22:00
- Travel season ticket holders have priority to book their travel to home cup games
- Professional service, run by life-long Seagull supporters
Our aim is to offer excellent travel rates which fits with the sustainable travel approach the club is currently achieving.
Please select your pick up location in order to view the latest pick up times. The times shown are for 3pm and 7:45pm kick offs then click 'Book Your Seat' icon.
Some location descriptions have been abbreviated in order to include all pick up times.
Please note that our double decker pick up locations are marked with a DD.
Sponsorship for our dedicated AITC Amputee football team
Recently, I was invited to the launch of a AITC Amputee taster sessions where I have offered to lead the sponsorship for this AITC project. Our existing travel partnership sees a significant financial contribution to the project. It would be great if our passengers were able to offer any additional contributions as we aim to promote the project, finance the supply of kit etc and ultimately enter the team in a league.
We also would like to offer the opportunity for passengers to come to training sessions at the Training Ground. It was awe inspiring for me to see the players passing and kicking the ball around with a smile on their faces. I also listened to their stories of how much the feeling of kicking the ball around meant to them after a period of pain and despair.
Some were Albion supporters who played the game before their accident and were proud to wear their BHAFC tops.
So, this season will see us add an additional selection box to our online booking process where supporters can add a contribution via 'Please donate to our AITC project' section. These funds will be used to help increase the profile of the Amputee football team during the forthcoming taster sessions and then to cover the cost of hiring the training ground, training coaches and the provision of kit including training bibs.
If you know of anyone who is interested in attending the sessions then please email email@example.com or if you would like to get more involved with sponsorship then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Without getting ahead of ourselves, if this project works well - Seagull Travel are committed to trying to get another project off the ground.
Thank you for your interest in our award winning travel service.