About UsOur Event Travel Hub journey
We are passionate about organising and implementing a professional travel network for any event. We have worked with Brighton Gay Pride and Mutiny Festivals in offering bespoked travel options for festival goers.
Our tailored coach packages often extends the reach of your target audience where communities do not have other transport options.
Please talk to us about how we can help your event.
Our Seagull Travel journey
Stage Door in partnership with Brighton and Hove Albion FC have arranged a fantastic network of coach pick ups to ease your worries about how to get you to our wonderful new AMEX stadium!
The benefits are many:
- Pick ups close to your home
- Guaranteed seat on transport, so no standing.
- No long walks – your coach/bus will take you to the coach park beside the staduim with excellent access to the stadium.
- Plenty of time to visit the mega store, have a drink and soak up the atmosphere as we will arrive approximately an hour before kick off.
- No queueing or rushing to catch the train.
- Your coach will be ready for boarding about 30 minutes after the final whistle; giving you and your friends time enjoy a coffee or beer after the match, celebrating a win, we hope!
Our aim is to offer excellent travel rates, comparable with the train fares, and even cheaper if you buy a travel season ticket, which covers all the league games!
We want to give as many people as possible the opportunity to travel easily to Falmer.